5,0 KW bei 8500 U/Min
- In the default configuration, the vehicles can reach a top speed of 45 KM / H.
- For E.g. young drivers can be fitted to a speed limit. The vehicles consume about 1.5 litre unleaded normal petrol per hour.
- The maximum output is 5,0 KW/8500 RPM
- The maximum torque is 6.6 NM at 6500 RPM
- It's a steel frame-based construction,
- That the vehicle is a high stability and safety
- The frame is painted and partially coated powder.
The adjustable pedal block makes it possible
that also 190cm driver vehicles
- The body is made of glass fibre reinforced plastic
(GRP) produced, as well as the bottom plate.
- The driver's seat is also made from Fibreglass and with
Leather or Art leather.
AUFHÄNGUNG UND FEDERUNG
- The front suspension is a double wishbone independent suspension.
- The rear suspension is a single wishbone suspension. Each with steel springs and adjustable gas pressure shock absorbers.
- Rack and pinion steering system centrally mounted.
- Dual-circuit disc brake system with dual Brembo brake pliers.
- 2 brake calipers front and a brake caliper rear is a braking force distribution of 66/33.
Classic examples are Godfather in elegant interiors.
Our custom fabrication we meet color requests.
Our vehicles have been developed on
the basis of European engineering
knowledge with modern CAD technology.
This emphasis on high qualit
y, strength and the use o
f high-quality production parts.